Shipping calculated during Checkout
To Pre Order, Click hereStory
The Bodhi Tree is the enormous, sacred fig Bodhi tree is in Bodh Gaya under which the Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama, is said to have attained enlightenment. Its called the tree of enlightenment .
"Bagaicha Collection" is inspired by Nepal's abundant flora that we see around us that inspires and help us bring positivity through the day. Imbibing inspirations from earth invoking inner feelings and ideas through simple floral expression dynamics.
Handcrafted in Brass
Length- 5 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same