Shipping calculated during Checkout
To Pre Order, Click here
"Arka" the beholder of the universe ,that binds together one and all, spreading it's warmth and blaze piercing through the mighty Himalayas. This dome shape earring symbolizes the majestic sun which depicts inner radiance.
Arka in Sanskrit symbolizes Sunbeam .This collection is inspired by the fascinating history of our glorious national flag .The depiction of celestial bodies represents permanence and the hope that Nepal will last as long as the sun and the moon ! The sun symbolizes fierceness and the ability to start strong everyday .
Handcrafted in Brass
24kt Gold Plated
Push Made in Silver
Length- 3.2 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same