The Chaya Necklace is inspired by Nepal's glorious national flag .The depiction of celestial bodies represents permanence and the faith that our country will last as long as the sun and the moon that we call Chaya in our representation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Handcrafted in Brass with 24kt gold plating
Lock is made in Silver
Length- 15 inches overall, 2 inches extenders
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same