Shipping calculated during Checkout
To Pre Order, Click here
The beauty of permanence is always bestowed upon the soul. This piece is inspired by our national flag personifying the Naari to follow their path with their determination and honor. Each moon is handcrafted individually to bring the utmost clarity.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Nishakara in Sanskrit symbolizes the Moon .This collection is inspired by the fascinating history of our glorious national flag .The depiction of celestial bodies represents permanence and the hope that Nepal will last as long as the sun and the moon !These bookmarks are for pure readers who love their books more than anything . Its an addition to their favorite book dressing.
Handcrafted in Brass
Length- 4 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same