Patan Dhoka Bookmark
Shipping calculated during Checkout
To Pre Order, Click here
Strolls around Patan Durbar Square always enlightened my design ability and encouraged me to learn more about our heritage and culture. I was out and about visiting temples, architectural buildings, cafes, and many old Newari residential houses in the quaint corners of Patan street and found myself in deep conversations to know more about the history of the place through the locals residing there from centuries. Interesting chats and beautiful nuances brought me closer to this collection.
Handcrafted in Brass
Length- 2 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same