Patan Dhoka Bookmark
Shipping calculated during Checkout
To Pre Order, Click here
Roaming through Patan Durbar Square has always ignited my creativity and deepened my connection to our heritage and culture. Exploring temples, architectural marvels, cafes, and old Newari houses in the charming corners of Patan, I engaged in enlightening conversations with locals, learning about the place's history. These experiences have inspired and influenced this collection profoundly.
Patan Dhoka Bookmarks were born from the diverse shapes and sizes of windows and doors that surround the area. The handcrafted pieces capture the essence of these architectural wonders, perfectly embodying their unique charm and feel. A bookmarks is a great gift for the lover of books and enjoy the most amazing piece !
Handcrafted in Panchdhatu
Length- 2 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same