Teen Patte Kada
To Pre Order, Click here
Strolling around Patan Durbar Square has always been a source of enlightenment for my design ability, inspiring me to delve deeper into our rich heritage and culture. During my visits, I explored temples, architectural marvels, charming cafes, and the historic Newari residential houses tucked away in the quaint corners of Patan's streets.
Engaging in profound conversations with the locals, who have resided there for generations, allowed me to uncover the fascinating history of the place. These captivating interactions and the beautiful nuances I discovered further strengthened my connection to this collection.
We proudly present "The Old and the New" Collection, which bridges the gap between our past and present, filling us with a sense of pride for the beauty of our heritage.
Length : 6.5 cm round
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch / box when not in use as provided.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same