Phool Butta Studs
Shipping calculated during Checkout
To Pre Order, Click here
The scenic surroundings of the beautiful Himalayan region, blooms diverse and an interesting range of flora. The dew drops on the petals revive the freshness and serenity of the nature. With many flowers blooming my attention was grabbed by one of the famous most grown and used in festivals called the Marigold flower.
"Bagaicha Collection" is inspired by Nepal's abundant flora that we see around us that inspires and help us bring positivity through the day. Imbibing inspirations from earth invoking inner feelings and ideas through simple floral expression dynamics.
Handcrafted in Brass with 24kt gold plating
Push made in Silver
Length- 2 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture.
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use.
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature
- Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process , you could contact us about the same